I’ve Noticed…

I’ve noticed that when school reforms are implemented school still looks and feels like school.

I’ve noticed that whenever people who succeeded in school give ideas about how to reform schools they would  just lead to school better.

I’ve noticed that whenever people who liked school give ideas about how to reform schools they would just lead to school more.

I’ve noticed that whenever people who have been scarred by school give ideas on how to reform schools they would just lead to school light.

Does getting your “education” from a school impede your ability to offer up ideas that would lead to real change?

If you liked school does that impede your ability to change it?

I wonder what would happen if in future education reform conversations we removed the word school–what would happen?

Ready….you have escaped Earth’s destruction and landed on a faraway uninhabited planet.  How would you choose to educate future kids?  Let your ideas rip in the comments..but you can’t mention the world school.  No school better, or school more, or school light.

I’ve noticed that whenever the new future concept car comes out, it always looks and feels like a car…