Am I the only one?

If you come in with 100% of your energy everyday for 100 kids, and one child each day sucks up 20% of that energy, how do you divide up your remaining 80%? If you have 50 minutes for 25 students and one child takes up 10 minutes of your time, how do you decide who…

Teachers?

There is a kimillionzillion readings on the potential impact of our kids not learning 21st Century survival skills, but what about our teachers?  I am not talking about just the veterans. I mean all teachers, all subjects.  I don’t see teachers desiring any change– how long would change even take if it was “forced.”  How…

Why Technology?

Tim Holt recently wrote a post asking people to give their 500 words about why they use technology: I thought it would be nice to see what all of us “edubloggers” and podcasters in educational technology really believe about education technology. Why do you do it? Why do you think it is important? Who is…