Picture posts

All images and quotes published on Blogush that have the link that led you to this page can be used for noncommercial purposes. You do not need to ask permission and you do not have to give credit.  I am 99% sure all the quotes are mine.  Some might be a play on someone else’s words, and maybe when I was going through my notes what I thought was my quote was someone else’s.  PLEASE let me know if you think I have taken someone else’s words as my own.  I know over time that some things that I am sure I have published first, I have seen other people also publish.  My bet is not because they copied my words, just that it is easy for two distant people to come to the same conclusion.

All of the images are from Unsplash.

“Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.”