I think it’s time for a disclaimer for this blog…hmmm….how does this sound?
You are reading Blogush on your own free will…I hope. If someone is forcing you to read it, you should quickly think of an excuse to leave the room. Please take the information you find here and use it at your own risk. I (Paul Bogush) am the legal copyright holder of the material on this blog, and it may be used, reprinted, and published by you as long as you let him know. If you make any money off of material found on this blog I want a cut, and I am open to bartering goods or services. The information that I provide is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not follow any of the medical advice given on this blog. I barely passed Biology 101, but I can process 10 chickens an hour…so maybe don’t follow the medical advice, but following any butchering advice probably won’t get you into trouble. It is recommended that you follow the teaching advice, but I am not responsible for any therapy bill or guilty feelings that may occur afterwards. I reserve the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, sell it, become sponsored, or turn it into a heavy metal internet mecca. I am also open to being paid for writing a post about pretty much anything, although that hasn’t happened yet and if it does I will let you know. If you buy something that I mention in one of the posts you cannot bill me for it or any medical or house repairs that you incur from the purchase. If you leave a comment on the blog or email me something about the blog, I might use it verbatim in a future post, or put it on a t-shirt or bumper sticker. Any money I make from the sales I will not share with you. If you would like me to not use your email just let me know. Your comments are obviously public already. I write this blog as an part of my own personal therapy, and in no way shape or form do it as an employee of the Wallingford Public School system. Nothing on this blog reflects the opinions of my employer…I can almost assure you of that. If these posts were being written as part of my contractual obligations to the Wallingford Public School system I would probably be fired so please do not confuse Paul the blogger, with Paul the teacher. They are not one-in-the-same. If you would like to sponsor the blog please let me know. I am open to re-naming it, putting corporate badges on the sides, and getting tattooed and then posting the pictures. I would pretty much do anything for a Harley, so just let me know.
Enjoy your stay here. I hope that you will find a little bit of peace and solitude, and I know you will increase your Karma…actually, that is not guaranteed so you should not plan any life altering experiences after reading this blog.
Peace to you and kids 😉
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.